The Swatch Group recently introduced the smallest Bluetooth chip on the market. Designed by EM Microelectronic, Swatch Group R & D, and the Swiss Center for Electronics and Microtechnology (CSEM), the compact chip is well suited for portable devices and IoT applications.
The IC’s features, specs, and benefits:
- Smallest Bluetooth chip on the market.
- Low energy consumption
- High-speed start-up capability
- Officially qualified to meet the latest Bluetooth standard, version 5.0.
- Consists of more than 5 million transistors on a surface of about 5 mm2.
- Works alone or in conjunction with various sensors
Source: EM Microelectronic
Sponsor this Article
Circuit Cellar's editorial team comprises professional engineers, technical editors, and digital media specialists. You can reach the Editorial Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, @circuitcellar, and facebook.com/circuitcellar