Saelig Company recently introduced the Cambrionix ThunderSync16, which provides 16 USB2.0 ports and a Thunderbolt host connection capable of transfer speeds of up to 20 Gbps to allow large data transfer in the shortest possible time. For data syncing requirements, the Thunderbolt’s data transfer speed delivers a greatly increased data transfer rate between a host Thunderbolt connection and 16 attached devices than a USB2.0 connection.
The ThunderSync 16’s features, specs, and benefits:
- Speeds up situations needing large data transfer (e.g., video file uploading or operating system updates) when the data is required to be loaded in the fastest possible time.
- Supports universal, intelligent charging of USB ports at up to 2.4 A simultaneously.
- It can be daisy-chained via the dual Thunderbolt ports.
- Allows for the charging of multiple device types simultaneously (e.g., mobile phones, MP3 players, e-readers, etc.)
- Preprogrammed Very Intelligent Charging protocol ensures the correct charging profile is used for the specific product, maintaining battery performance and extending battery life
- Operates with the complementary Cambrionix LiveView app
- Supplied software displays the charging status in detail.
- An API is also provided for software automation scripting, essential for software QA and mobile phone remarketing companies.
The ThunderSync 16 is well suited for industrial, defense, security, software QA, and wearable camera applications requiring large-scale charging and data transfer. It is powered by an internal universal power supply, and is Intel Certified, CE Marked, UL Listed, and EMC FCC tested
Saelig Company | www.saelig.comSponsor this Article
Circuit Cellar's editorial team comprises professional engineers, technical editors, and digital media specialists. You can reach the Editorial Department at email@example.com, @circuitcellar, and facebook.com/circuitcellar