Saelig Co. recently announced the availability of Teledyne LeCroy’s BPA low-energy Bluetooth Protocol Analyzer. The portable, USB-powered protocol analyzer is well suited for use in both a lab and the field. The analyzer’s features, benefits, and specs:
- Supports mandatory Bluetooth low-energy features through Bluetooth version 4.2
- Includes Frontline software
- Includes DecoderScript software that enables proprietary data to be fully decoded and displayed in the Frontline software along the other Bluetooth profiles and protocols
- Compact size (3.5″ × 1.75″ × 0.71″)
- Easy to set up and doesn’t require synchronization to devices
The BPA low energy Bluetooth Protocol Analyzer costs $995.
Saelig Co. | www.saelig.com