Maxim Integrated has announced its new Essential Analog mobile app, free and available for iOS and Android, provides quick and easy access to its smart Essential Analog ICs. The app enables you to learn about the latest technologies, ICs, and design tools and get alerts on upcoming events and deals.
With the Essential Analog app, you can read application notes and blogs, watch training videos, explore evaluation kits, get events details, and more. Smart Selector’s sliders and dropdowns let you find the right parts for your system—even when you are offline. You can favorite parts and bookmark technical content, or save filtered sets of parts for later review.
The app can be used to order the Essential Analog Toolkit (a free box of ICs from 20 different categories), samples, ICs, and evaluation kits.
- Stay informed: Access your newsfeed and be notified about the latest happenings
- Engage daily: Aim to reach the top of the leaderboard
- Check out datasheets, cross-reference searches, Maxim’s website, and more
Maxim’s portfolio of Essential Analog ICs includes:
- Efficient Power ICs support reduced power loss for enterprise and industrial applications as well as long battery runtimes for compact, portable devices
- Precision Measurement ICs provide high speed and accuracy across the signal chain
- Reliable Connectivity ICs enable wired and wireless communications over standards using RS-232, RS-485, CAN, and ISM radio with rugged and reliable data transfer
- Robust Protection ICs ensure glitch-free system management of mission-critical applications
You can download the Essential Analog mobile app on your phone from Apple’s App Store or the Google Play Store. English, Chinese, and Japanese are supported.
Maxim Integrated | www.maximintegrated.com