Applied Micro Circuits Corp. recently announced the availability of the HeliX 2 Development Kit to support its HeliX 2 family of 64-bit multicore processors. A complete hardware and software solution, the new kit is user-friendly platform for designing embedded systems.
The kit’s features and specs include:
- Mini-ITX board form factor
- Quad-core HeliX 2 processor running up to 2.0 GHz
- Two DDR3 DIMMS
- One PCIe 3.0 (x4) and two PCIe 3.0 (x1)
- One SFP+ Ethernet connector to support 10 GbE
- Four 1 GbE ports
- One SATA 3.0 port
- Support for USB 3.0, I2C, SPI, SDIO and UARTs
- SMP Linux and full suite of development tools
- On-board JTAG connector interfaces to third party tools for run-time debugging
The HeliX 2 Development Kit is available via AppliedMicro’s channel partners.