Applied Micro Circuits Corp. recently announced the availability of the HeliX 2 Development Kit to support its HeliX 2 family of 64-bit multicore processors. A complete hardware and software solution, the new kit is user-friendly platform for designing embedded systems.
The kit’s features and specs include:
- Mini-ITX board form factor
- Quad-core HeliX 2 processor running up to 2.0 GHz
- Two DDR3 DIMMS
- One PCIe 3.0 (x4) and two PCIe 3.0 (x1)
- One SFP+ Ethernet connector to support 10 GbE
- Four 1 GbE ports
- One SATA 3.0 port
- Support for USB 3.0, I2C, SPI, SDIO and UARTs
- SMP Linux and full suite of development tools
- On-board JTAG connector interfaces to third party tools for run-time debugging
The HeliX 2 Development Kit is available via AppliedMicro’s channel partners.
Sponsor this Article
Circuit Cellar's editorial team comprises professional engineers, technical editors, and digital media specialists. You can reach the Editorial Department at email@example.com, @circuitcellar, and facebook.com/circuitcellar