Cal Test Electronics recently introduced the new Global Specialties 1320 Power Supply. The 1320 can provide continual output power of 200 VA through its three output supplies. It features constant current or constant voltage modes with automatic crossover. With resolutions of 10 mV and 1 mA, respectively, you can rely on the superior performance of the 1320. There is protection against over voltage and current producing a safe and reliable instrument.
- Two variable supplies: 0–32 V, 0–3 A
- One fixed supply: 5 V, 3 A
- For greater output connect in Parallel, Series, or Independent modes
- For greater output connect multiple units together
- Separate high-resolution, four-digit displays for voltage and current on variable outputs
- Individual control of voltage and current for variable outputs
- CV (constant voltage)/CC (constant current) mode operation with automatic crossover
- LED indication for CV/CC mode
- Overload indication LED for fixed output
- Input voltage selection on rear side (120 VAC/ 240 VAC)
The 1320 is available immediately for $479.00.