TT Electronics recently introduced the Photologic V OPB9000, which is a reflective CMOS logic output sensor with programmable sensitivity, output polarity, and drain select. It provides dependable edge and presence detection of reflective media under a wide range of ambient light conditions. The OPB9000 is well suitable for a variety of applications, including industrial printing, dispensing, manufacturing automation, security devices, and portable medical equipment.
The OPB9000’s features, benefits, and specs:
- Programmable sensitivity, output polarity, and drain select
- 25+ kilolux ambient light immunity along with a wide operating temperature range
- The self-calibration feature avoids the need for constant recalibration as the LED ages, saving valuable time and effort.
- Temperature compensation and automatic gain control features
- 6-µs response time ensures high-speed detection for time-critical applications.
- Fully integrated analog front end and digital interface
- Combines an infrared emitter and integrated logic sensor in a 4.0 mm × 2.2 mm × 1.5 mm surface-mount package
Source: TT Electronics
Circuit Cellar's editorial team comprises professional engineers, technical editors, and digital media specialists. You can reach the Editorial Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, @circuitcellar, and facebook.com/circuitcellar