Linear Technology’s new LTC6258/59/60 and LTC6261/62/63 are part of a family of power-efficient op-amps ranging from 1.3 MHz GBW product at 20 µA supply current to 720 MHz GBW product at 3.3 mA supply current. The op-amps operate on 1.8-to-5.25-V supply, feature rail-to-rail inputs and outputs, and include versions with a Shutdown mode. Input offset voltage is 400 μV maximum. The devices are fully specified over the industrial (I, –40°C to 85°C) and extended (H, –40°C to 125°C) temperature ranges.
With supply current of only 20 μA per amplifier, the LTC6258/59/60 achieve 1.3 MHz gain bandwidth product and 240 V/ms slew rate. They include input EMI filters which provide 45 dB rejection at 1 GHz. They are stable for any gain and with any capacitive load.
The LTC6261/62/63 achieve 30 MHz GBW product and 7 V/μs slew rate, drawing just 240 μA per amplifier. Wideband voltage noise is just 13 nV/√Hz. They are stable for any gain and for capacitive loads up to 1 nF.
The single LTC6258 and LTC6261 are available in a space saving 2 mm × 2 mm DFN package, priced starting at $1.24 each in quantities of 1000 pieces. The dual LTC6259 and LTC6262 are available in the same size DFN package, as well as eight-lead SOT-23, MSOP-8, and MSOP-10 with Shutdown mode. The quad LTC6260 and LTC6263 are available in the MSOP-16 package.
LTC6258/59/60/61/62/63’s specs, features, and benefits:
- Offset voltage: 400 μV maximum
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Supply voltage range: 1.8 to 5.25 V
- Operating temperature range: –40°C to 125°C
- Single in 2 mm × 2 mm DFN packages
- Dual in eight-lead MS8, MS10, TS0T-23, 2 mm × 2 mm DFN Packages
- Quad in MS16 package
LTC6258/59/60’s specs, features, and benefits:
- Gain bandwidth product: 1.3 MHz
- Low quiescent current: 20 μA
- C-load op-amp drives all capacitive loads
- EMI rejection ratio: 45 dB at 1 GHz
- Input bias current: 75 nA maximum
- CMRR/PSRR: 95 dB/90 dB
- Shutdown current: 7 μA maximum
LTC6261/62/63 specs, features, and benefits:
- Gain bandwidth product: 30 MHz
- Low quiescent current: 240 μA
- Drives capacitive loads up to 1 nF
- Input bias current: 100 nA maximum
- CMRR/PSRR: 100 dB/95 dB
- Shutdown current: 9 μA maximum
Source: Linear TechnologySponsor this Article
Circuit Cellar's editorial team comprises professional engineers, technical editors, and digital media specialists. You can reach the Editorial Department at email@example.com, @circuitcellar, and facebook.com/circuitcellar