Analog Devices’s new ADXL1001 and ADXL1002 high-frequency, low-noise MEMS accelerometers are designed for industrial condition-monitoring applications. The accelerometers deliver the high-resolution vibration measurements needed for the early detection of machine failure (e.g., bearing faults).
The ADXL1001 and ADXL1002’s benefits, features, and specs:
- Deliver ultra-low noise density over an extended bandwidth with high-g range.
- Available in two models with full-scale ranges of ±100 g (ADXL1001) and ±50 g (ADXL1002).
- Typical noise density for the ADXL1002 is 25 μg/√Hz, with a sensitivity of 40 mV/g, and 30 μg/√Hz for ADXL1001 with sensitivity 20 mV/g.
- Operate on single voltage supply from 3. to 5.25 V
- Electrostatic self-test
- Over range indicator
- Rated for operation over a –40°C to 125°C temperature range.
The accelerometers cost $29.61 each in 1,000-unit quantities.
Source: Analog DevicesSponsor this Article