Linear Technology recently introduced the LTC5586, which is a new high-linearity I/Q demodulator with more than 1-GHz, –1-dB flatness bandwidth supporting next-generation 5G wireless infrastructure equipment. It’s intended for applications ranging from DPD receivers for base stations to software-defined radios (SDR).
The LTC5586’s features and specs:
- 5 mm × 5 mm plastic QFN package
- Ultra-wide bandwidth DC to 1 GHz
- 300 MHz to 6 GHz operating frequency range
- Image rejection (adjusted) 70 dBc at 3.5 GHz
- OIP3 at 3.5 GHz, +35 dBm
- OIP2 at 3.5 GHz (Adjusted), +70 dBm
- Maximum power gain at 1.9 GHz, 7.7 dB
- SPI Serial Bus Tunable Performance: Image Rejection (I & Q Amplitude & Phase Balance); IIP2 & IIP3 Performance; HD2 & HD3 Performance; DC Offset Null; LO Frequency Match; RF Front-End Attenuator and RF Switch Control; and IF Gain Control
The LTC5586 starts at $7.79 each in 1,000-piece quantities.
Source: Linear TechnologySponsor this Article