CCS C-Aware IDE now includes the EZ App Lynx library (#include <EZApp.c>). Quickly create a Bluetooth wireless sensor, or controller, that may be viewed or managed on a paired mobile device using the EZ App Lynx Android app.
The free EZ App Lynx Library was created to shorten the design time for smart Bluetooth app development. With EZ App Lynx, and no required hardware or software expertise, the library removes the barriers to entry for smartphone app developers who want to take advantage of a growing number of Bluetooth enabled smartphones and tablets. The new library allows for any GUI, on the App, to be created at run time from a PIC program. The library offers many useful sensor interface components, which allow for: Status Bars, Gas Gauges, Sliders, Buttons, Text Fields, and more.
EZ App Lynx Library Features and Advantages:
- No app design knowledge required
- Source code libraries included with all CCS C Compilers
- Included with maintenance update download
EZ App Lynx App:
- Available for Android in Google Play Store (iOS available soon)
- Build your own EZ App Lynx App in minutes with simple C library calls on the PIC
- Quick and easy prototyping
Source: CCSSponsor this Article
Circuit Cellar's editorial team comprises professional engineers, technical editors, and digital media specialists. You can reach the Editorial Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, @circuitcellar, and facebook.com/circuitcellar