Ericsson’s PKB4413DA is a low-profile, 408-W DC/DC converter module well suited for high-power, high-performance applications. Intended to provide point-of-load (POL) DC/DC converters with tightly regulated 12-V output at up to 34 A, the PKB4413DA’s five-pin, 1/8-brick footprint is compatible with the Distributed-power Open Standards Alliance’s (DOSA) standard. In addition, it has a full 36 to 75 V telecom input range. This combination makes it ideal for intermediate bus conversion in information and communication technologies (ICT) applications.
The PKB4413DA’s features, benefits, and specs:
- Hybrid Regulated Ratio (HRR) technology minimizes power losses
- Efficiency can be up to 96% with a 48-V input and 12-V output at half-load.
- Standard eighth-brick format (2.30 × 0.89 × 0.52″)
- I/O protection and operational features (e.g., input under-voltage shutdown, monotonic start-up, remote control, output over-voltage, over-temperature, and output short-circuit protection
- Calculated MTBF of 8.5 million hours
- Meets IEC/EN/UL60950-1 safety requirements
The PKB4413DA costs $36.15 in OEM quantities of 1,000 or more.
Source: EricssonSponsor this Article
Circuit Cellar's editorial team comprises professional engineers, technical editors, and digital media specialists. You can reach the Editorial Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, @circuitcellar, and facebook.com/circuitcellar