Gateworks has released a new high precision GNSS / GPS Mini-PCIe adapter based upon the U-blox ZED-F9P. The GW16143 enables precision navigation and automation of moving machinery in industrial applications such as agriculture, mining, and field mapping. Differential GNSS devices such as the GW16143 are starting to replace survey-grade equipment where precision is important.
Multi-band Real-time kinematic (RTK) technology provides fast convergence times and reliable performance. The module supports both base and rover operation for RTK applications. Other radio cards such as the Gateworks GW16130 Iridium Satellite Modem or GW16132 CAT-M1 modem can provide communication links for the augmentation data.
A MMCX antenna port allows for an external antenna. USB signaling is used on the Mini-PCIe connector to communicate with the host processor. Two UART headers are available to allow for correction data over serial. A PPS time pulse output header is also available. For faster cold start acquisition times, a rechargeable 3.3V lithium battery is provided.
GW16143 High Precision Mini-PCIe Card Highlights:
- High Precision U-blox ZED-F9P GNSS/GPS Mini-PCIe Adapter
- Concurrent reception of GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou
- Centimeter-level (<2cm) Accuracy GNSS positioning
- Integrated Multi-Band Real Time Kinematics (RTK)
- High update rate for highly dynamic applications
- Allows for RTK “Base” and “Rover” Operation
- Two UART headers for correction data over serial, PPS time pulse output header
- Uses Standard NMEA, UBX and RTCM Message Format
- Uses Mini-PCIe USB Signaling
- Status LEDs
- Rechargeable Lithium battery, 3.3V, 3mAH, 6.8mm
- RTCM 3.x, SSR, SBAS Corrections
- <1.0m SBAS, <0.2m SSR, <0.03m RTCM 3.x
- Supports L1 and L2/L5 Bands
- Rugged & Industrial design
- -40C to +85C Industrial Operating Temperature
Gateworks | www.gateworks.com