WIN Enterprises has announced the MB-73480 which supports the AMD Ryzen Embedded V1000 processor family. The AMD processors combine the performance of the AMD “Zen” CPU and “Vega” GPU architectures in an integrated SoC solution. In addition, the AMD Ryzen processors deliver discrete-GPU caliber graphics and multimedia processing. Compute performance clocks to 3.61 TFLOPS with thermal design power (TDP) as low as 12 W and as high as 54 W.
The advanced AMD Ryzen CPUs and its other features make the MB-73480 well suited for applications requiring high performance graphics and advanced processing power. Applications include: gaming machines, digital signage, medical imaging, industrial control/automation, thin client, office automation and communication infrastructure. WIN Enterprises will customize the PL-81280 based on a customer’s more specific market needs.
- AMD embedded components ensure long product life
- AMD V1000 Socket FP5 BGA Type CPU mounted onboard (Zen Core-4/8 cores with 2 MB L2 Cache) drawing up to 54 W
- Supports 4x Independent Displays with 4x DP++ Output
- AMD Radeon™ Vega core, up to 11 Compute Units
- Dual DDR4 SO-DIMM Socket and supports from DDR4 1333~3200 SO-DIMM (ECC or non-ECC)
- 2x RJ45 Port with 10/100/1000 Mbps Transfer speed (Intel I211AT)
- 5x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, 5x COM, 1x CFast Card, 1x M.2 2280 Socket (B+M key),1x Audio-Jack
- 2x SATA III Ports with 5 V Power; supports 2x 8G UMLC SATA DOM
- TPM 2.0
- 0°C to +60°C operating temperature
WIN Enterprises | www.win-ent.com
Sponsor this Article
Circuit Cellar's editorial team comprises professional engineers, technical editors, and digital media specialists. You can reach the Editorial Department at email@example.com, @circuitcellar, and facebook.com/circuitcellar