Eurotech recently announced the official release of Everyware Cloud 3.5 (EC), the M2M/IoT Integration Platform. The EC machine-to-machine (M2M) Integration Platform is intended to simplify device and data management by connecting distributed devices over secure and reliable cloud services. It enables you to connect, configure, and manage devices through the lifecycle, from deployment to retirement.
With EC 3.5 a set of new remote features is available: device configuration, device control, device provisioning, and device update. These features enable the Everyware Cloud Web Console to be the single point of administration for all connected devices, and make the Everyware Cloud REST APIs the single programmable interface to remote devices. In addition, security and reliability are enhanced with Two-Factors-Authentication and platform Health Monitoring.
By using EC, you benefit from:
- Short time to market
- Open Standard based
- Flexible Deployment; from public cloud, to cloud-in-a-box (Everyware Server)
- Device Enablement; for effective asset management and asset maintenance
- Data Enablement; for a near-time understanding of users’ preferences and asset real use, for business intelligence
- System Enablement; for reliable, scalable, secure and user-friendly platform administration
- IoT Application Enablement; for simple integration with enterprise business software applications
You can try EC for free for 90 days.
Source: EurotechSponsor this Article
Circuit Cellar's editorial team comprises professional engineers, technical editors, and digital media specialists. You can reach the Editorial Department at email@example.com, @circuitcellar, and facebook.com/circuitcellar