Linear Technology recently launched the LT3999 monolithic push-pull isolated DC/DC transformer driver with two 1-A current limited power switches. It operates over an input voltage of 2.7 to 36 V and is targeted for power levels up to 15 W, making it a good option for a variety of industrial applications.
The LT3999’s features include:
- Wide VIN range: 2.7 to 36 V
- Dual 1-A switches
- Programmable switching frequency: 50 kHz to 1 MHz
- Synchronizable to an external clock up to 1 MHz
- Duty cycle control for output voltage regulation
- Low noise topology
- Programmable input over- and under-voltage lockout
- Cross-conduction prevention circuitry
- Extended and industrial grades: –40° to 125°C operating junction temperature
- Automotive temperature grade: –40° to 150°C operating junction temperature
- Military temperature grade: –55° to 150°C operating junction temperature
The LT3999’s 1,000-piece price starts at $2.75 each for the E-grade.
Source: Linear Technology
Sponsor this Article