Moxa has announced the release of the latest software update for its industrial network management software, MXview. The software update enables system developers to easily integrate MXview into both IT and OT systems, as well as manage large-scale networks at multiple sites. MXview has a user-friendly interface to help developers view network status quickly and conveniently.
MXview supports a web widget that provides a URL for users to integrate MXview into SCADA systems and other web-based applications. In addition to integrating MXview into OT applications, MXview now supports RESTful API, which provides IT engineers with more options to manage and control their industrial networks with their own dashboard to reduce maintenance effort. The updated MXview offers a centralized monitoring approach for up to 10 different sites that have a maximum of 2,000 network devices per site.
In order to simplify network management, MXview allows users to get the information they require from the main control dashboard. MXview provides a one-page dashboard that allows users to quickly check the status of the network and uses a web-based software design that allows devices on industrial networks to be monitored via a web browser. Furthermore, the interface of MXview supports six languages, including English, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, French, German and Japanese.
MXview Industrial Network Management Software features:
- Easily integrated into third-party applications with a web widget and RESTful API interface.
- Central management of device monitoring, configurations, and firmware for 10 different sites with 20,000 devices.
- The network dashboard provides a convenient way to check the network status.
- Discovers and visualizes network devices and physical connections automatically.
- Multiple options for events and notifications with self-defined thresholds and durations.
Moxa | www.moxa.com
Sponsor this Article
Circuit Cellar's editorial team comprises professional engineers, technical editors, and digital media specialists. You can reach the Editorial Department at email@example.com, @circuitcellar, and facebook.com/circuitcellar