IAR Systems recently announced that its Embedded Workbench now supports a new generation of Microchip Technology 8-bit AVR microcontrollers. You can use Workbench with AVR microcontrollers to develop a wide range of low-power systems.
IAR Embedded Workbench’s features, benefits, and specs:
- The compiler and debugger toolchain IAR Embedded Workbench incorporates the IAR C/C++ Compiler, which can create compact code for Microchip’s 8-bit AVR MCUs
- IDE tools (editor, project manager, and library tools)
- Build tools (compiler, assembler, and linker)
- C-SPY debugger (simulator driver, hardware debugging, power debgging, and RTOS plugins
- IAR Embedded Workbench offers full-scale support for AVR 32-bit MCUs as well as Microchip’s ARM®-based and 8051-based MCUs families.
Source: IAR Systems
Circuit Cellar's editorial team comprises professional engineers, technical editors, and digital media specialists. You can reach the Editorial Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, @circuitcellar, and facebook.com/circuitcellar