The new Multi-Use Radio Service (Mini-MURS) NiM1B-154.570-5-12.5-MURS is a frequency-programmable narrow band transceiver that offers a low-power, reliable data link in a Lemos /Radiometrix transceiver standard pinout and footprint. It’s suitable for licensed and unlicensed VHF allocations, FCC part 90 and part 95.
The transceiver’s features include the following: conforms to EN 300 220-3 and EN 301 489-3 (10-mW version only); compliant with FCC part 95 (MURS); standard frequency 154.570 MHz or 154.600 MHz (reprogrammable); data rates up to 5 kbps for standard module; usable range over 1 km; feature-rich interface (true analog and/or digital baseband); and more.
- Fully integrated sigma-delta PLL synthesizer based design
- High stability TCXO reference
- Data bit rate: 5 kbps max.
- Transmit power: +13 dBm (20 mW)
- Image rejection: greater than 70 dB
- Receiver sensitivity: –120 dBm (for 12-dB SINAD)
- RSSI output with greater than 50-dBm range
- Supply: 3.3 V – 15 V at 30 mA transmit, 18 mA receive
- Dimensions: 33 × 23 × 11 mm (fully screened)
- Evaluation platforms: NBEK + BiM/SMX carrier
Source: Lemos InternationalSponsor this Article