Qorvo recently launched its latest e-book series, Internet of Things For Dummies, in partnership with John Wiley and Sons. The two-volume series—Internet of Things For Dummies and Internet of Things Applications For Dummies—is available as a free download.
Intended for both technical and nontechnical professionals, the e-books cover the basics of the IoT market, RF challenges, and how it’s being implemented.
Volume 1 — Internet of Things For Dummies:
- IoT and smart home market opportunities
- An overview of different IoT communications standards
- Tips for leveraging small data and self-learning in the cloud
Volume 2 — Internet of Things Applications For Dummies:
- Deliver IoT applications with a smart home butler
- Create consumer lifestyle systems for the smart home
- Develop IoT applications beyond the smart home
Source: QorvoSponsor this Article