AAEON has launched the EPIC-BT07W2 SBC that supports the EPIC form factor and features an industrial-grade thermal range of -40°C to 85°C. The EPIC-BT07W2 is a fanless solution like the rest of AAEON’s EPIC line, and provides high environmental resilience with its wide-temperature design. The CPU is located at the solder side of the board to facilitate further thermal solutions, and comes with a rugged aluminum heat spreader that provides maximum airflow and temperature control. A heatsink is also available as an accessory.
PCI-104 architecture expansion enables daughter boards to be stacked atop on the main board, minimizing lateral space and facilitating maximum flexibility, as well as supporting legacy IO. The EPIC-BT07W2 can be seamlessly integrated into pre-existing hardware such as panel screens and mini PCs. It is also ideal for IoT uses, and is designed for minimum maintenance and maximum ruggedness.
- Onboard Intel Atom E3845/ Celeron J1900, N2807 Processor SoC
- DDR3L 1,333 MHz SoDIMM x1, Up to 8 GB
- LVDS 24-bit Dual Channel
- Dual Display Configuration: VGA+ LVDS, VGA + HDMI or HDMI + LVDS
- SATA 3.0 Gb/s x 1, mSATA/ MiniCard x 1, Micro SD Slot x 1 (E3800 Series Only)
- USB 3.0 x 1, USB2.0 x 5, RS-232 x 4, RS-232/422/485 x 2 (COM2, COM3)
- MiniCard x 1, SIM x 1, PCI-104 (Optional)
- 16-bit Digital IO/LPT, SMBus x 1, I2C (Optional)
- Audio 2 Ch, 2 W Audio Amp., TPM (Optional), Touch Controller (Optional)
- 9-24V DC Wide Range or 12 VDC Power Input
- SoC Processor on Solder Side Design
AAEON | www.aaeon.com
Circuit Cellar's editorial team comprises professional engineers, technical editors, and digital media specialists. You can reach the Editorial Department at email@example.com, @circuitcellar, and facebook.com/circuitcellar