XP Power recently announced the ECE60 series of single-output encapsulated 60-W AC-DC power supplies. The ECE60—which is available in either PCB mount, chassis mounted with screw terminals, or in a DIN rail mount configuration—is intended for applications requiring a slim profile, low no-load power consumption, and a high-power density.
- The PCB-mounted model measures 91.4 × 38.1 × 28.0 mm and has a power density of greater than 10 W per cubic inch
- The range comprises eight models providing all the popular nominal output voltages from + 3.3 to + 48 VDC.
- The ECE60 meets EMC specification EN55022 for class B conducted and radiated emissions.
- The supply operates from –25° to 70°C with no derating until 50°C.
- Class II construction means no Earth or Ground connection is required.
- The ECE60 series parts come with three-year warranty.
Source: XP Power
Sponsor this Article
Circuit Cellar's editorial team comprises professional engineers, technical editors, and digital media specialists. You can reach the Editorial Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, @circuitcellar, and facebook.com/circuitcellar
Leave a Comment