Infineon Technologies’s new OPTIGA Trust E offers an easy-to-use solution for protecting manufacturers’ valuable IP in industrial automation equipment, medical systems, and more. Since encrypting software isn’t enough to product your systems, the OPTIGA Trust E offers enhanced authentication and secured storage of software codes and product data.
The OPTIGA Trust E’s features include:
- Advanced pre-programmed security controller
- Complete system integration support
- Extended temperature range of -40° to +85 C
- Standardized I²C interface
- Small USON-10 footprint
- Supports authentication of products that rely on the USB Type-C standard
- The OPTIGA Trust E is already available in volume quantities.
Circuit Cellar's editorial team comprises professional engineers, technical editors, and digital media specialists. You can reach the Editorial Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, @circuitcellar, and facebook.com/circuitcellar