All Sensors has announced a new line of digital pressure sensors: the ELVR Series. The new device series offers OEM customers increased design flexibility for pressure ranges from 2.5 to 75 mbar (1 to 30 inch H2O). The ELVR Series is a direct replacement to First Sensors’ HCLA product line.
Product highlights include an I2C or SPI interface, an analog 0.5 V to 4.5 V output signal, and significantly reduced position sensitivity. All Sensors’ CoBeam2 Technology allows for greater sensitivity while reducing package stress. The ELVR sensors can communicate directly with microcontrollers, eliminating the need for additional A/D converters. ELVR available at 3 V and 5 V supply voltage. the ELVR series is well suited for portable applications. A wide range of miniature SIP and DIP package options allows for flexible and space-saving PCB-mounting. Devices are available in bidirectional and unidirectional 2.5, 12.5, 25, 50 and 75 mbar pressure ranges.(inches of water)
- Miniature package with SIP, DIP and SMT lead configurations
- PC board mountable package
- Multiple port and lead configurations available
- Digital I2C , SPI interface and analog output
- 12 Bit digital resolution and higher available upon request
- Offered at 3 V and 5 V supply voltages. High Speed (cycle time 0.25 ms typical and response time 0.5 ms typical.)
- All Sensors’ proprietary low pressure CoBeam2 Technology die
Custom pressure range and calibration outputs are available upon request. The device is well suited for applications including medical devices, pneumatic controls, instrumentation, environmental controls, HVAC and industrial controls. Samples are available for product testing.
All Sensors | www.allsensors.com
Circuit Cellar's editorial team comprises professional engineers, technical editors, and digital media specialists. You can reach the Editorial Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, @circuitcellar, and facebook.com/circuitcellar