Axiomtek has announced its latest COM Express Type 10 Mini Module, the CEM311. The CEM311 is scalable and features Intel Celeron processor N3350 or Intel Pentium processor N4200. Integrated with Intel Gen 9 graphics, and with the support of DX12.0, OCL 2.0 and OGL 4.3, the CEM311 delivers advanced graphics capability, 4K resolutions and high media performance. The rugged system on module supports a wide operating temperature range from -20°C to +70°C to ensure stable operation in harsh environments. The CEM311 is well suited for graphics-intensive, industrial IoT applications such as industrial control, medical imaging, digital signage, gaming, military, and networking.
This versatile board supports Windows 10 and Linux operating systems, and offers AXView 2.0 – Axiomtek’s proprietary intelligent remote management software that will make operating the solution/application easier.
- COM Express Type 10 mini computer-on-module
- Intel Pentium N4200 and Celeron N3350 processors (codename: Apollo Lake SoC)
- Onboard 4 GB DDR3L-1600 memory, up to 8 GB
- Optional eMMC 5.0, up to 64 GB
- One LPC bus is available for easy connection of legacy I/O interfaces.
- Up to 4 lanes of PCI Express
- Two SATA-600 ports
- Wide voltage range of 4.75 V – 20 V DC-in power input
- 1 GbE, 2 USB 3.0 and 8 USB 2.0
- Intelligent remote management software AXView 2.0
Axiomtek | www. axiomtek.comSponsor this Article