Quantenna Communications recently introduced the QSR10G-AX Access Point, which supports the latest 802.11ax Draft 1.0 specification. Based on Quantenna’s QSR10G Wave 3 Wi-Fi platform, the QSR10G-AX supports 12 streams—eight streams in the 5-GHz band and four streams in the 2.4-GHz band. In addition, it supports both downlink and uplink Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiple Access (OFDMA).
The QSR10G-AX’s features, benefits, and specs include:
- Integrated AP chipset for dual-band (5 and 2.4 GHz), dual-concurrent operation and management
- Pin-to-Pin compatibility with QSR10G
- 12-Stream operation
- Compliant with 802.11ax Draft 1.0
- Supports interfaces to external hosts (e.g., PCIe Gen3/Gen2, RXAUI, and RGMII)
- Supports 2.4-GHz coexistence interface
- Enables full offload for external host
- Cloud managed
The QSR10G-AX samples should be available in early 2017.
Source: Quantenna CommunicationsSponsor this Article