Early Bird Registration is now open for the 12th International System on a Chip (SoC) Conference, which will take place at the University of California, Irvine (UCI) from October 22–23, 2014. Early Bird Registration ends October 10, 2014.
The conference will include technical presentations, exhibits, networking opportunities, panel discussions, and keynotes.
About the conference:
- Dr. Takahiro Hanyu, New Paradigm VLSI System Research Group, Laboratory for Brainware Systems Research Institute of Electrical Communication, Tohoku University, Japan
- Jim Aralis, Chief Technology Officer (CTO), and Vice President of R&D, Microsemi
- Dr. Peter L. Gammel, Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
- Hughes Metras, VP, Strategic Partnerships CEA-LETI, France.
- Special IC Technology Tutorial
- “IC Technology at New Nodes Made Easy!,” Dr. Alvin Loke, IEEE Solid-State Circuits Distinguished Lecturer, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- “Optical Computing with Silicon Photonics.” Yunshan Jiang, Peter DeVore, Jacky Chan, Bahram Jalali, UCLA
- “Widely Tunable MMMB Wireless Front-Ends Using RF-CMOS MEMS,” Jeffrey L. Hilbert, CEO & Founder, WiSpry, Inc.
- “Packaging and Assembly for Internet of Things Electronics: SoC Performance at SiP Cost,” Dr. Jayna Sheats, CEO, Terecircuits
- “Full SoC Emulation from Device Drivers to Peripheral Interfaces,” Jim Kenney, Marketing Director for Mentor Mentor Graphics’ Emulation Division
- And more.
Source: 2014 SoC Conference
Sponsor this Article
Circuit Cellar's editorial team comprises professional engineers, technical editors, and digital media specialists. You can reach the Editorial Department at email@example.com, @circuitcellar, and facebook.com/circuitcellar
Leave a Comment