Teledyne LeCroy recently launched the HDO9000, which uses HD1024 high-definition technology that automatically optimizes vertical resolution under each measurement condition to deliver 10 bits of vertical resolution. Featuring a bright 15.4” capacitive touch screen, the HDO9000 oscilloscopes offer 10-bit resolution, bandwidths of 1 to 4 GHz, and sample rates of 40 GS/s. The HDO9000 and MAUI with OneTouch enables you to perform all common operations with one touch of the display.
The HDO9000’s features, benefits, and specs:
- HD1024 high-definition technology provides 10 bits of vertical resolution with 4-GHz bandwidth.
- 15.4” high resolution capacitive touch screen
- The mixed signal (-MS) models have 16 digital lines for trigger, decode, and measurements for analyzing timing irregularities or for general-purpose debugging.
- Compatibility with the HDA125 High-speed Digital Analyzer, with 12.5 GS/s digital sampling rate on 18 input channels, and the revolutionary QuickLink probing solution
- Several optional software packages are available to equip HDO9000 for all validation and debug requirements ranging from automated standards compliance packages to flexible debugging toolkits.
- The HDO9000 is available in 1, 2, 3, or 4 GHz bandwidths
The HDO9000’s prices range from $21,250 to $37,400. -MS versions of each model are available with 16 digital channel sampling at 1.25 GS/s for an additional $3,000.
Source: Teledyne LeCroy teledynelecroy.comSponsor this Article
Circuit Cellar's editorial team comprises professional engineers, technical editors, and digital media specialists. You can reach the Editorial Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, @circuitcellar, and facebook.com/circuitcellar