Rigado launches the Allegro Kit for AWS, with an array of sensors and displays, and a QuickStart deployment system for easy onboarding from AWS.
The Allegro Kit is the only play-and-plug sensor network that is a no-code solution and is ready to be used right from the box.
- Amazon SiteWise and QuickSight for an array of sensors and devices all pre-integrated
- A stepwise guide for setting up devices, alerts, and dashboards
- Industry-specific use cases with recipes and templates
As an enterprise solution, the system is designed to scale up to hundreds and thousands of devices.
The kit allows for quick deployment of a pilot across multiple locations. That deployment can be made up of any number of devices and locations. The devices are chosen by the client and can be any number of different types that will then be included in the kit.
- Occupancy and people counting sensors
- Activity and motion sensors
- Digital E-ink displays
- Employee badges
- Humidity, Temperature and CO2 sensors
- Multi-purpose buttons
- Rigado Cascade 500W Gateway
- 90 days of LTE data service
For a more flexible installation, multiple gateways can be ordered and set up under a single application.
As an AWS advanced technology partner Rigado has proven competencies in retail, Travel, Hospitality, and IoT. There are a number of ways that the sensor arrays can be set up because the devices are pre-integrated and building a solution can vary by a number of use cases.
- Restroom, elevator, and common area people counting and occupancy
- Badge and asset location for employee and asset monitoring
- For refrigerators, open areas, and freezers, air quality, humidity, and temperature monitoring
“IoT solution providers want the flexibility and scalability of low-power wireless networks, but time-to-value presents a challenge,” says Kevin Tate, Rigado’s Chief Marketing Officer. “We wanted to create the first no-code solution that fully onboards a Rigado sensor network to AWS, with live data and dashboards for commercial spaces. This takes the time to build a proof-of-concept from weeks or months to less than an hour.”
To find out more about the Rigado Allegro Kit see the product page here.
Rigado | rigado.com
For the past 8 years, I have been writing about embedded technologies, added to my technical, academic, and medical editorial experience, with companies like Elsevier and Cambridge University Press. I tell people to read what I write, not try to pronounce my last name. I am always available for comments and suggestions you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I promise I will take the time to reach back out to you. I live in the North East with my wonderful family.