Axiomtek has announce the launch of iNA600, a DIN-rail industrial-grade network appliance designed especially for applications such as edge AI inference, cybersecurity and function virtualization. The iNA600 can handle large data transition with computing acceleration, says the company. With its modular design, it is highly flexible and can be easily integrated into existing or new networks.
The iNA600 is well equipped with many desirable features, i.e., built-in 16-port Layer 2 managed switch, two DDR4-2666 U-DIMMs for up to 32GB of non-ECC/ECC memory and NVIDIA MXM GPU card and Intel Movidius M.2 VPU card support to boost the performance of various workloads.
The system is scalable, with options of Intel Core i9/i7/i5/i3 or Xeon processor (Coffee Lake) CPU. It can withstand harsh operating environments with a wide operating temperature range of -20°C to 60°C and offers a 24VDC terminal block power input.
- Intel Core i9/i7/i5/i3 & Xeon processor (Coffee Lake)
- 2 DDR4-2666 U-DIMM for up to 32GB of memory
- 16 ports L2 managed switch (8 port PoE for optional)
- Supports IPMI 2.0 remote management
- Modular design for flexible and fast provision
- Supports NVIDIA MXM GPU card (optional)
- Supports Intel Movidius M.2 VPU card (optional)
Axiomtek | www.axiomtek.com