Professional's Profiles

Ben Warner

CONTACT INFORMATION
cdsg.com
digistor.com
LinkedIn.com

TECH INTERESTS:
Encryption, Data-at-rest, Quantum, Military Weapon Systems, Hard drives, Cross-domain solutions, Zero-Trust, Risk Management Framework, Data Science/Analytics, SIEMs, NIST CSF, NIST FIPS, NIST NVD, NSA CSfC, NIAP Common Criteria, CNSA 2.0

PROJECTS:
Project lead of “Congressional Cyber Vulnerability Survey for the top 100 U.S. Weapon System”, Cybersecurity Manager of various U.S. Air Force unnamed fighter/bomber aircraft weapon systems, Lead Cybersecurity Engineer for GE Aviation F-35 replacement engine, Admin for Air Force Research Lab’s SecureView Cross-domain technology, JWICs Admin, U.S.A.F. Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge of Electronic Protection Technicians in undisclosed deployed environments, Various NSA quantum and AES encryption capability enhancement projects.

THOUGHTS ON EMBEDDED TECH FUTURE:
I am excited to see what our future has in store. In my opinion Moore’s law was not wrong, we had simply ran into a small statistical anomaly potentially caused by reasonable human fear of the power of AI. Overall, I believe technology will advance ten-fold over the next decade because of the open access to ever evolving technology now at or soon to be at our fingertips such as artificial intelligence and quantum computing. I have no fear of technology and am typically an early adopter of new capabilities. I’m in as many beta programs as I can get my hands on and I imagine, funds permitting, I’ll be one of the first to own a driverless and/or flying car.

Submit your Professional Profile

Keep up-to-date with our FREE Weekly Newsletter!

Don't miss out on upcoming issues of Circuit Cellar.

Note: We’ve made the Dec 2022 issue of Circuit Cellar available as a free sample issue. In it, you’ll find a rich variety of the kinds of articles and information that exemplify a typical issue of the current magazine.

Would you like to write for Circuit Cellar? We are always accepting articles/posts from the technical community. Get in touch with us and let's discuss your ideas.

Leave a Comment

Supporting Companies

Upcoming Events

Copyright © KCK Media Corp.
All Rights Reserved

Copyright © 2024 KCK Media Corp.

Ben Warner

by Circuit Cellar Staff time to read: 1 min