Circuit Cellar’s new online article and proposal submission form makes contributing easier than ever. Check it out.
Circuit Cellar publishes articles (Circuit Cellar magazine), books, and website content by talented authors on electrical engineering-related topics. When you publish with Circuit Cellar, you are reaching an educated professional audience of engineers, programmers, and academics around the globe. Professional engineers, academics, students, and serious electronics enthusiasts are encouraged to submit articles and proposals.
Our editors carefully review all proposals and finished submissions before making final decisions about publication. The review process can take a few weeks. Your work must be your own and original. Your article should meet all the requirement specified in the Authors Guide.
2016 Editorial Calendar
- 306 January – Embedded Applications
- 307 February – Wireless Communications
- 308 March – Robotics
- 309 April – Embedded Programming
- 310 May – Measurement & Sensors
- 311 June – Communications
- 312 July – Internet & Connectivity
- 313 August – Embedded Development
- 314 September – Data Acquisition
- 315 October – Signal Processing
- 316 November – Analog Techniques
- 317 December – Programmable Logic
Circuit Cellar's editorial team comprises professional engineers, technical editors, and digital media specialists. You can reach the Editorial Department at email@example.com, @circuitcellar, and facebook.com/circuitcellar