AAEON has released the PICO-APL4, a compact SBC that features onboard memory and storage along with dual Gbit Ethernet support. The board is well suited for factory automation and IoT gateway systems. AAEON’s latest PICO form factor board is powered by an Intel Atom, Pentium N4200 or Celeron N3350 processor. By fitting the controller with up to 4 GB of onboard DDR3L memory and up to 64 GB of onboard eMMC storage, AAEON has made the board more resistant to the shocks and vibrations regularly experienced in industrial settings. This also cuts application development times because system developers don’t need to test the compatibility of external memory and storage.
The flexible PICO-APL4 houses USB ports and connectors, COM ports, a HDMI port and optional eDP. There’s also a 4-bit DIO to manage peripherals and an optional four-lane MIPI-CSI. Expansion is easily achieved with M.2 B and E keys enabling the connection of additional storage and WiFi/Bluetooth modules. Through an optional board-to-board interface, customers can also extend the IO interface and add a larger DIO.
- Intel Atom/ Pentium N4200/ Celeron N3350 Processor SoC
- Onboard DDR3L 2 GB (Optional to 4 GB)
- Onboard Storage eMMC 16 GB (Optional to 32 GB / 64 GB)
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Support
- HDMI 1.4b, eDP (Optional) for Display
- BIO Reserved (Optional)
- USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, SATA 6.0 Gb/s x 1
- 2 B Key (2280) x 1, M.2 E Key (2230) x 1
AAEON | www.aaeon.com