MINMAX Technology has announced the MINMAX MJWI30 series range of 30 W isolated DC-DC power modules with ultra-wide input ranges in the compact 1” x 1” package measuring only 1.0” × 1.0” × 0.4”. The devices offer a very high-power density up to 75 W/in3. This level of integration offers system designers the opportunity to reduce overall PCB layout area or add more features into existing PCB profiles. The MJWI30 family of DC-DC converters consists of 14 models offering 9-36 or 18-75 VDC input ranges with single output models ranging 3.3–24 VDC and dual output models ±12 V or ±15 V delivering 30 W of output power.
All models feature: I/O Isolation of 1, 500 VDC, key performance featuring high efficiency up to 90%, operating ambient temperature range of -40°C to +80°C , faster start-up; fully regulated outputs with high precision, no minimum load requirement, very low no-load power consumption, shielded metal package and under-voltage/overload/short-circuit protection.
MJWI30 Series need few peripheral components to meet EN55032 Class A & Class B. EMS EN61000-4-2/3/4/5/6/8 approved with criteria A, and EN61000-4-4/5 need few peripheral components. (UL/cUL/IEC/EN 62368-1 Safety Approval & CE Marking is undergoing.)
- Ultra-compact 1″×1″ Package
- Ultra-wide 4:1 Input Voltage Range
- Fully Regulated Output Voltage
- Excellent Efficiency up to 90%
- I/O Isolation 1500 VDC
- Operating Ambient Temp. Range -40℃ to +80℃
- No Min. Load Requirement
- Very low no load power consumption
- Under-voltage, Overload/Voltage and Short Circuit Protection
- Remote On/Off Control, Output Voltage Trim
- Shielded Metal Case with Insulated Baseplate
- UL/cUL/IEC/EN 62368-1 Safety Approval & CE Marking
MINMAX Technology | www.minmaxpower.comBecome a Sponsor