Whether it’s embedded systems design advice or programming tips, engineers rely on Circuit Cellar for solutions to all their electrical engineering challenges. Circuit Cellar features the latest embedded systems technologies and more:
- Embedded development
- Embedded programming
- Programmable logic
- Wireless communications
- Test & measurement
- Internet connectivity
- Analog design
Circuit Cellar will connect you with engineers, academics, and students around the world. In addition to magazine advertising, Circuit Cellar offers a qualified target group for your sampling programs and design contests. Reach thousands of potential buyers with Circuit Cellar’s Newsletter, tech and information e-newsletter. Enhance your print promotions with native advertising or highlight product features with an in-depth advertorial.
Read a flip-book version of the media kit and download a PDF.
Magazine Advertising Rates
Print Artwork Guidelines
Online Advertising Rates
|2 PG SPREAD||FULL PG||1/2 PG||1/3 PG||1/4 PG||2/9 PG||1/9 PG|
Add $400 to B&W Rates $175 for 1/9 PG
Cover Rates (Includes four-color charge)
|Cover 2||Cover 3||Cover 4|
*Premium Positions are available and subject to publisher’s approval. Add 10% to Net Rate. Left/Right-hand page requests are considered Premium Positions.
2 PG Spread
Live: 15.25″ x 10″ (live copy area with 1″ gutter), Bleed: 16.50″ x 11.125, Trim: 16.25” x 10.875”
Full PG & Covers
Live: 7″ x 10″, Bleed: 8.375″ x 11.125″, Trim: 8.125 x 10.875″
1/2 Horizontal 7″ x 4.75″
1/2 Vertical 3.375″ x 10″
1/3 Vertical 2.25″ x 10″
1/3 Square 4.625″ x 4.75″
1/4 PG 3.375″ x 4.75″
1/9 PG 2″ x 3″
2/9 Vertical 2″ x 6.25″
2/9 Horizontal 4.25″ x 3″
All artwork should be submitted in a vector-based format, printer-ready, PDF. Advertisements posted in the digital edition may still exude subtle, unavoidable differences in apparent resolution from that of press-optimized files.
- 4 color ads should be in CMYK format
- Black and white ads should be in grayscale
- Fonts should be embedded
- Graphics need to be high resolution (300 DPI or higher)
Advertorials (Ads in Content-Style Layout) – View Sample
*All advertorial content must be approved by editorial prior to placement. Contact CC for specifications and submissions guidelines. $60 per hour for any editorial work that must be done beyond: reviewing the files, creating the layout, and performing a basic spell check. Examples include: line editing, rewriting, art updating, and paragraph changes.
Website Vendor Directory: circuitcellar.com/vendor
|Premium||$500/yr||Company name, URL, 50-word description, & logo (JPG/GIF)|
|Standard||Free||Company name and URL|
Website Banners: circuitcellar.com
|Banner Type||Size (Pixels)||Rate (monthly)|
|Leaderboard||300 x 50||$950|
|Large Rectangle||300 x 250||$750|
|Half Banner||300 x 100||$450|
|Button||125 x 125||$250|
|Lower Banner||728 x 90||$500|
Circuit Cellar Newsletter – View Sample
Hitting the inbox of thousands of opt-in subscribers each week, the Circuit Cellar Newsletter is the premiere e-newsletter for the embedded industry. Electronics news and insight, project information, timely offers, and more!
|Banner Type||Size (Pixels)||Rate (1x Mail)|
|Main Header||650 x 124||$700|
|Full Banner||650 x 83||$535|
|Spotlight||170 x 232||$450|
Online Specifications (Banners and Circuit Cellar Newsletter)
- 72 dpi
- GIF, JPG, PNG, Flash
- 40kb max. file size
- RGB color
- Specify URL for linking advertisement
Partner Mailings – View Sample
Contact Circuit Cellar’s opt-in subscribers with an exclusive mailing for your company (5,000 opt-in minimum)
- Flat Set-Up Fee: $300
- CPM: $400
Website & E-Newsletter Native Advertising & Sponsorships – View Sample
Ready to get the most out of your marketing budget and amplify your sales? Circuit Cellar will help you deliver engaging, shareable content that will strengthen your brand and drive traffic to your sites and/or generate new leads for your sales team. Work with Circuit Cellar to start compelling conversations and reach new customers with your message via CircuitCellar.com and/or Circuit Cellar’s e-newsletter.
- CircuitCellar.com Content Unit ($2500): Want an alternative to banner ads? Deliver your engaging, custom content about your company, brand, and products.
- Publish your company’s custom content, such as product promotions, videos, tutorials, white papers, or engineering tips from your team.
- Your content appears in 2 places on CircuitCellar.com homepage—in the Featured Posts section (for several days) and in the Sponsored section (for the duration of contract).
- From the homepage, your content links to a CircuitCellar.com landing page.
- CC Newsletter Content Unit ($2500): Stand out in the Circuit Cellar e-newsletter with your company’s own content unit within the e-newsletter.
- Sponsored Circuit Cellar Archive Download ($2000): Boost your brand identity by sponsoring a download of Circuit Cellar’s sought-after content. Your brand benefits as Circuit Cellar drives traffic and attention to its downloadable content.
- Prepay available upon request. Confirm with SMM upon booking. 4% discount for 6 – 11 month contract. 8% discount for 12 months or more. Contract must be paid in full to qualify.
- New Advertisers: First ad prepaid, then Net 30 on approved credit.
- US Advertiser Credit Terms: Net 30
- Outside US Terms: Ads must be prepaid prior to space closing date.
- All payment must be made in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank. Funds may be wired. Contact Circuit Cellar’s Advertising Department.
Special Billing Charges
- Digital ads are required. Corrections/changes to existing ads and manipulation of digital files will incur additional production charges and will be reflected on the invoice for that issue month.
- Production charges apply for the conversion of files from RGB into either CMYK for color ads or to grayscale for 2-Color and BW ads. (Note: Photos and graphics found on websites are usually in RGB mode and are often of poor quality for printing.)
Send artwork and billing inquiries to: Kim Hopkins
Advertising Artwork Dropbox (for large files)
*Bonus distributions (and dates) are subject to change. Confirm with your Circuit Cellar representative.