Whether it’s programming advice or design applications, engineers rely on Circuit Cellar for solutions and insight to all their electronics challenges. Featuring the latest technologies like Raspberry Pi, embedded Linux, low-power design and more, Circuit Cellar will connect you with engineers and academics from around the world!
More than a magazine, Circuit Cellar offers a qualified target group for your sampling programs and design contests. Reach over 20,000 potential buyers with CC.Post, tech and information e-newsletter. Enhance your print promotions with video advertising or highlight product features with an in-depth advertorial.
See below for Circuit Cellar’s 2014 media kit information.
|Media Kit PDF||RESERVATIONS
Strategic Media Marketing, Inc.
|2 PG SPREAD||FULL PG||1/2 PG||1/3 PG||1/4 PG||2/9 PG||1/9 PG|
Add $400 to B&W Rates
$175 for 1/9 PG
Add $175 to B&W Rates
$75 for 1/9 PG
Billed at the four-color process rate
Cover Rates (Includes four-color charge. Frequency discounts do not apply.)
*Premium Positions are available and subject to publisher’s approval. Add 10% to Net Rate. Left/Right-hand page requests are considered Premium Positions.
2 PG Spread
Live: 15.25″ x 10″ (live copy area with 1″ gutter), Bleed: 16.50″ x 11.125, Trim: 16.25” x 10.875”
Full PG & Covers
Live: 7″ x 10″, Bleed: 8.375″ x 11.125″, Trim: 8.125 x 10.875″
1/2 Horizontal 7″ x 4.75″
1/2 Vertical 4.50″ x 10″
1/3 Vertical 2.25″ x 10″
1/3 Square 4.625″ x 4.75″
1/4 PG 3.375″ x 4.75″
1/9 PG 2″ x 3″
2/9 Vertical 2″ x 6.25″
2/9 Horizontal 4.25″ x 3″
All artwork should be submitted in a vector-based format, printer-ready, PDF. Advertisements posted in the digital edition may still exude subtle, unavoidable differences in apparent resolution from that of press-optimized files.
- 4 color ads should be in CMYK format
- Black and white ads should be in grayscale
- Fonts should be embedded
- Graphics need to be high resolution (300 DPI or higher)
Advertorials - SAMPLE
*All advertorial content must be approved by editorial prior to placement. Contact CC for specifications and submissions guidelines. $60 per hour for any editorial work that must be done beyond: reviewing the files, creating the layout, and performing a basic spell check. Examples include: line editing, rewriting, art updating, and paragraph changes.
Vendor Directory: circuitcellar.com/vendor
|Premium||$250/annual||Company name, URL, 50-word description, & logo (JPG/GIF)|
|Standard||Free||Company name and URL|
|Banner Type||Size (Pixels)||Rate (monthly)|
|Large Rectangle||300 x 250||$650|
|Half Banner||300 x 100||$300|
|Button||125 x 125||$125|
|Lower Banner||728 x 90||$500|
CC.Post - SAMPLE
Hitting the inbox of over 20,000 opt-in subscribers each week, CC.Post is the premiere e-newsletter for the embedded industry. Electronics news and insight, project information, timely offers, and more!
|Banner Type||Size (Pixels)||Rate|
|Main Header||650 x 124||$700|
|Full Banner||650 x 83||$550|
|Spotlight||170 x 232||$425|
Online Specifications (Banners and CC.Post)
- 72 dpi
- GIF, JPG, PNG, Flash
- 40kb max. file size
- RGB color
- Specify URL for linking advertisement
|282 January||EMBEDDED APPLICATIONS
DesignCon; International CES
|283 February||WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS
APEC; IPC/APEX Expo
|285 April||EMBEDDING PROGRAMMING
DESIGN West; Trinity College Robotics Contest
|286 May||MEASUREMENT & SENSORS
49th DAC; Great Plains Super Launch; Sensors Expo
|288 July||INTERNET & CONNECTIVITY
Security Industry Conference
|289 August||EMBEDDED DEVELOPMENT
Hot Chips; Flash Memory Summit
|290 September||DATA ACQUISITION
CTIA Wireless; IPC Components; PCB West
|291 October||SIGNAL PROCESSING
AES Convention; ARM TechCon; SoC Conference
|292 November||ANALOG TECHNIQUES
|293 December||PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC||10/10/14
- Prepay available upon request. Confirm with SMM upon booking. 4% discount for 6 – 11 month contract. 8% discount for 12 months or more. Contract must be paid in full to qualify.
- New Advertisers: First ad prepaid, then Net 30 on approved credit.
- US Advertiser Credit Terms: Net 30
- Outside US Terms: Ads must be prepaid prior to space closing date.
- All payment must be made in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank. Funds may be wired. Contact Circuit Cellar’s Advertising Department.
SPECIAL BILLING CHARGES
- Digital ads are required. Corrections/changes to existing ads and manipulation of digital files will incur additional production charges and will be reflected on the invoice for that issue month.
- Production charges apply for the conversion of files from RGB into either CMYK for color ads or to grayscale for 2-Color and BW ads. (Note: Photos and graphics found on websites are usually in RGB mode and are often of poor quality for printing.)
Send artwork and billing inquiries to: Kim Hopkins
Advertising Artwork Dropbox (for large files)