In comparison to its PE42451, the SP4T and SP5T switches include several additional features to meet wireless infrastructure demands:
- extended temperature range to 105°C
- control logic support of 1.8 and 3 V
- a 1.8-V logic control was included to enable lower power consumption and a
- a wider power supply range of 2.3V to 5.5V
- loss, isolation, and ESD protection
A 24-lead, 4 × 4-mm QFN package is available. For orders of 10,000 or more, the PE42442 costs $1.60 each and the PE42452 costs $1.92 each. Evaluation kits are also available.
[Source: Peregrine Semiconductor Corp.]