Linear Technology Corp. recently introduced the LTC4079, which is a 60-V, constant-current/constant-
The LTC4079’s features, characteristics, and capabilities include:
- A resistor-programmable 1.2- to 60-V battery charge voltage range with ±0.5% charge voltage accuracy
- Adjustable charge current from 10 to 250 mA with an external resistor
- A low-profile (0.75 mm) 10-pin 3 mm x 3 mm DFN package with backside metal pad for excellent thermal performance.
- Guaranteed foperation from –40°C to 125°C in both E-and I-grades.
- One thousand-piece pricing starts at $2.35 each for the E-grade.
Source: Linear Technology