Hackerspaces, clubs, and engineering societies are popping up all over the world. The work done by participants in these groups ranges from MCU-based group design projects to electronics workshops and lectures. Areas of interest are wide-ranging: embedded electronics, robotics, wireless technologies, audio technologies, IT security, EE art, and more. Here we feature information about hackerspaces and clubs from around the globe.
- ARTISAN’S ASYLUM (SOMERVILLE, MA, USA): Artisan’s Asylum in Somerville, MA has the mission to promote and support … Read More
- COLLIDER (COLLEGE PARK, MD, USA): Collider is a College Park, MD-based space founded in 2014. Most projects are electronics-related … Read More
- HACKRVA (RICHMOND, VA, USA): HackRVA is a Richmond-based makerspace. They like to take things apart … Read More
- MAKER WORKS (ANN ARBOR, MI, USA): Maker Works is an Ann Arbor, MI-based group with a 14,000-square-foot … Read More
- NESIT (MERIDEN, CT, USA): NESIT wants to create, educate, and foster learning in the fields of various … Read More
- TINKERMILL (LONGMONT, CO, USA): TinkerMill is a Hacker/Makerspace from Longmont, CO, where like-minded people … Read More