Find out why readers and sponsors alike are calling Circuit Cellar and Elektor design challenges some of the best avenues for brand awareness, access to free development tools, and global collaboration. By joining forces with Elektor International Media in 2009, we’ve taken the meaning of “global contest” to new levels. Engineers hail from the U.S., Germany, Netherlands, France, Spain, India, and more, to see who has the most skill and ingenuity to take their design ideas from an innovative concept to a winning solution!
Click on the logos below to see projects from recent design contests. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how your company can sponsor the next design challenge or sampling program.
“Thanks to your contests, I now have serious, documented experience with Renesas, Zilog, Atmel, and now PIC microcontrollers.”
“After my participation in these contests I have been inundated with a lot of design work and I also became a consultant for Cypress PSoC family.”
- WIZnet Connect the Magic 2014 Design Challenge
- NXP LPC800 Simplicity Challenge
- Renesas RL78 Green Energy Challenge
- RS Components DesignSpark chipKIT Challenge
- NXP mbed Design Challenge
- Texas Instruments DESIGN Stellaris Challenge
- WIZnet 2010 iMCU Design Challenge