The answers to Circuit Cellar’s April 2016 electrical engineering crossword puzzle are now available.
- DIODE—Current flows through it in one direction
- HEAT—BTUs; joules
- CLI—Text shell
- BINARY—Offs and Ons
- BUFFER—Location to hold data temporarily
- ASIC—The opposite of a general-purpose IC
- PENTODE—Five-terminal transistor
- ISOTROPIC—Equal in all ways or directions
- TESLA—Flux density
- DECIBEL—One-tenth Bel
- EMITTER—Base, collector, and what?
- ATARI—Yars’ Revenge, Q*bert
- PHASE—Relationship between current and voltage
- TOP—Upper frequency range
- CHILD—UNIX directory below Parent