Mouser Electronics how has two new Texas Instruments development kits in stock: the CC1350 SensorTag development kit and the sub-1-GHz and 2.4-GHz antenna kit for LaunchPad and SensorTag. Designed for low-power wide area networks (LPWAN), the CC1350 features dual-band connectivity that expands the functionality of a sub-1 GHz network with Bluetooth low energy (BLE) implementations.The sub-1 GHz and 2.4 GHz antenna kit for LaunchPad and SensorTag enables you to perform tests to determine the optimal antenna for applications.
CC1350 SensorTag development kit:
- Expands the SensorTag ecosystem with a single-chip Bluetooth Smart radio and a sub-1-GHz radio.
- Offers easy mobile phone integration with long-range connectivity based on a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 processor
- Runs for years on a single coin cell battery
- Enables direct connection with Bluetooth to smartphones and tablets, combined with a 2-km range for the sub-1-GHz radio interface
The sub-1 GHz and 2.4 GHz antenna kit for LaunchPad and SensorTag includes:
- 16 tested and characterized antennas for frequencies from 169 MHz to 2.4 GHz, including PCB antennas, Helical antenna, chip antennas, and dual-band antennas for 868 or 915 MHz combined with 2.4 GHz.
- A µSMA (JSC) cable to connect to LaunchPad and SensorTag kits, including the CC1350 SensorTag development kit, as well as the CC2650 LaunchPad and CC1310 LaunchPad.
- A µSMA (JSC)-to-SMA connector for connecting the kit or antennas to a standard SMA connector