B&K Precision recently announced the availability of a 100-kHz handheld LCR meter that includes features usually found only in bench-top meters. You can use the portable 880 model LCR meter to measure inductance, capacitance, and resistance with 0.1% basic impedance accuracy. Its provides test frequencies up to 100 kHz, selectable test signal levels, and four-terminal measurement capabilities.
Key features and specs include:
- A fast auto-ranging function, convenient single-push auto detect mode, and versatile functions such as data recording, tolerance sorting, and relative mode
- Four-terminal shielded configurations
- A dual display with 40,000-count and 10,000-count resolution for primary and secondary measurements, respectively.
- DC resistance measurement capability
- Standard accessories such as an AC adapter with rechargeable 9-V battery, a mini USB cable, a shorting plate, banana-to-alligator test leads, Kelvin clip test leads, and an additional tweezer tool for measuring SMD components.
The 880 LCR meter comes with a three-year warranty and costs $399.
Source: B&K Precision